The YP4 Fellowship program provides an opportunity for progressive young people to develop leadership skills and to connect with a network of other progressive leaders, while creating meaningful social change in their communities. The yearlong program provides each Fellow with:
- Personalized leadership development
- Trainings on social justice, power analysis, and organizing
- Tactical trainings on skills like fundraising, media outreach, and budgeting
- Networking and community-building opportunities
- Support to implement a self-designed project in their community (a Blueprint for Social Justice)
- Professional development support and mentorship after the Fellowship year
We select 100-150 young people from across the country for each Fellowship Class.